(The links on this page open new windows, you may need to adjust your pop up settings)
Institute of Economic Affairs
The IEA is the UK's original free-market think-tank, founded in 1955.
Adam Smith Institute
- The Adam Smith Institute is Britain’s leading innovator of free-market economic and social policies.
Henry George Foundation
- The Henry George Foundation is a private charitable company limited by guarantee. The Foundation is an independent and apolitical organisation.
- A geo-political think tank founded in 1997 by three Life Peers. Non-party-political, and independent of any other body.
The Globalisation Institute
- The Globalisation Institute commissions and publishes research work on world trade and international development, particularly on enterprise-based solutions to poverty.
Daniel Hannan, MEP
- MEP for South East England (Conservative)
Founder,Institute for Free Trade
The Cobden Centre
- Independent educational charitable foundation with focus on honest money, social progress and Free Trade.
Professor Patrick Minford
Professor of Applied Economics, Cardiff Business School
Chairman,Economists for Free Trade.